PNC 1.90% 51.5¢ pioneer credit limited

On a different note ....... I am actually really looking forward...

1. 575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    On a different note ....... I am actually really looking forward to the next results release.

Their website lists under key dates "20 August 2021Annual Report for the year ending 30 June 2021"

I see no fundamental, macro or company reason why the performance of Pioneer shouldn't be ok for the remainder of the year and the outlook since the last update (15 June).

The market needs to see Pioneer deliver the 'proof in the pudding' and then some confidence might return.

I can only imagine the slow and steady drift down of the SP is a consequence of no news and lack of interest in absence of confidence.

Just for the records, on 15th of June they announced guidance which was a downgrade:

"Pioneer confirms it is well placed to capitalise on the opportunities of improving market
    conditions to grow Purchased Debt Portfolios (‘PDPs’), however a portion of the Company’s
    PDP investment that was expected this year will now not be realised prior to 30 June 2021.
    Pioneer revises FY21 PDP investment guidance to $31m (previously >$37m) and
    re-confirms EBITDA guidance of >$55m.
    The Company maintains solid cash at hand, sufficient to fund its forecast PDP investment,
    along with an additional $20m in facility limit for any significant PDPs that become available,
    prior to any refinancing.
    The Company confirms that it continues to progress the refinancing of its existing facilities."

They really need to hit that guidance but more importantly show sentiment of a positive outlook.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.