PNC 1.90% 51.5¢ pioneer credit limited

Go back far enough and you will find that CCP was nearly brought...

1. 1,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    Go back far enough and you will find that CCP was nearly brought to its knees by a group of analysts taking it to task over the same matters that affected PNC and CLH. CCP were lucky that a number of brokers and other analysts openly defended them and their share price rose enough to keep them out of trouble. CCP have been advantaged heavily by scavenging the PDF portfolio of CLH for absolute peanuts at a time when there were virtually no competitors around big enough to buy it. CLH were going to go under unless they let their stock in trade get sold off. It does not surprise me at all that CCP's share price would show such increases and I have to tell you that I took advantage of that situation myself. There was a very large bolster to CCP price when it was announced that they scored the CLH PDFs. So it is probably not a good comparison and that is why I chose not to compare PNC with them. My position with PNC is I am thankful for small mercy as it could have been very much worse.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.