NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

loss, page-21

1. 70 Posts.
    Allthough im sitting on a big paper loss, i only have myself to blame.
    Being a newbie of 12months i am learning from my mistakes, and i have made a few!
    I realised a few months ago this would be a mid to long term stock and i feel much better for it.
    Averaging down in a big way, will happen for me after the s.p forms a strong base and and upward trend.
    The s.p has been overly punished. Mainly for the apparent lack of information and the time taken to to complete the clean up,according to alot of HC posters.
    NWE is doing things differently, flowing one zone at a time is slow but they are being very meticulous in collecting all the data required . Its painful now but will pay off in the future (no pain no gain).
    As for the lateness of the D&M report i would much rather NWE and DM to take there time and get it right than rush it to meet a given date.
    Communication with the market could be sharpened up but annoucements about trivial day to day runnings of things that are not required to be reported could be more detrimental to the s.p than reporting nothing at all. Contrary to some opinions Peter is not an idiot and would have specific reasons for the decisions he makes incuding the wishes of bahrat and awe.
    I firmly believe in the resource and the P.B, the future will bring a multi bagger for those who wait!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.