CXO 4.17% 11.5¢ core lithium ltd

Lost Chinaman Pegmatite

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    Having seen track record from this management for over a year they have been so striving and efficient with their time for it can be seen they want to achieve something big.
    With several anticipated ann's coming shortly with Grants, Finniss, Far west, BP33, whether it be continued extensions of existing resource or new zones....then met results will retate what we have so far proven .....then will it be Zola or Ringwood thats gets first taste of the drill ? ( for these 2 areas already have anticipated SUBSTANTIAL PEGMATITE SWARMS on their own) . Does anyone think there will not be a buying frenzy coming up shortly ? Lets say there hasn't been a foot done wrong by management. It's entertaining to see others squandering over few pips here and there well I have something to say in comparison to the noise. I will be the first to say that CXO will get to 1 billion m/c ....now as far fetched as it sounds right now this has all the hallmarks for it to get there. There will always be believers and non believers you can pick your side ....this is just the beginning of the ride of a lifetime, just let them do their thing and this will come together....they say fortunes made overnight are just as quickly lost but when research and patience is invested your wisdom will be rewarded. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $246.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.3¢ $1.220M 10.57M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
110 6252092 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 695532 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.