1MC 0.00% 4.4¢ morella corporation limited

Just need some patience. Things can change really quick. Look at...

1. 3,556 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 771
    Just need some patience. Things can change really quick. Look at PLS, one broker report and things have changed within a week from 88 c to over $1.00 in no time. I have been doing plenty of research on AJM over the last few months and strongly believe its undervalued. IMO the current market cap should be at least 850 - 950 m now. The SP has been heavily manipulated over last few weeks for whatever reasons. I have experienced similar activities in my other stocks like MYX (between 60 -70c) , AGO taken down to 1.9 from 2.8c within a week before TO, SWM between 50 - 60 c and I missed out on great opportunity as I sold out then. Not selling this time.

Reckon BOD are doing their job. Its not easy running a big plant first time and getting everything right. Its important that its done properly. Its not like an electronic equipment plug and use. Hold tight and I believe that we all will be rewarded. We are almost into production and only thing matters is the current and future Lithium prices. As long as we have our fixed price contracts in place, we are sorted. One cannot hold down a company specially if its making money. May take a few months but the SP will move in the right direction.

Good luck to all the holders

Of course its all in my opinion and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 4.3¢ $4.318K 99.90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 94221 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 44201 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.