1MC 0.00% 4.4¢ morella corporation limited

The short answer is no, I have not lost confidence. I would...

1. 236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    The short answer is no, I have not lost confidence.

I would point out that the communications between the company and the shareholders has never been more than 'average'. You can see what PLS does and I think it is a bit of overkill but we tend to be at the other end of the spectrum.

In the past couple of months I would have liked to see a lot more information coming out about what they are discovering in terms of strip ratios, refining successes of glitches and preliminary production and throughput numbers. They certainly don't have to tell us these things but it would be nice to know, especially in an environment where the big end of town is manipulating our share price.

There are certainly constraints about what we can be told given the issues around the 'control transaction' but I would like to be better informed.

We should get an announcement soon about the first sale and the price struck. That is information the market needs to know and it cannot be too far away. As for information about the control transaction. The Board has not really updated this space in a while. It they knew anything concrete though, we too would know it.

Patience. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 4.3¢ $4.318K 99.90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 94221 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 44201 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.