MLM 0.00% 1.5¢ metallica minerals limited

Lost for words

1. 362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hi all. This may be a little pre-emptive based on the fact a formal announcement has yet to hit the market. But if the rumours are correct, I have some serious questions for MLM management.

1. Why when the company is fully funded to production of the bauxite asset are management wasting precious time (that should be being spent on preparing the business for impending production) on a non cote asset (surely not the companies highest priority - given there are earn-in milestones to be achieved).

2. If the rumoured deal numbers and structure are true (again pre-emptive), I have serious reservations on management's ability to conduct business. Who in there right mind would bow to your jv partner who has yet to achieve their earn-in conditions. Re structure, who would sign up to a share deal where the uplift benefit is already factored into the price at the time the shares are purchased????? (Surely an option at current prices is the most logical approach).

3. If the rumoured deal details prove to be accurate, then the watch dog should be notified, as it is an utter disgrace if this has leaked to sophisticated investors before the market.

Whether MLM should retain an interest in Sconi is a different discussion, but it does have the hallmarks of a fire sale if so.

Just my musings for now. I look forward to seeing a different outcome on this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $3.127K 208.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 378786 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 27919 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.