PEM 0.00% 35.0¢ perilya limited

Current internet post where translation to English makes me...

1. 151 Posts.
    Current internet post where translation to English makes me wonder if it should be posted under humour. May have some useful info:

"Chinese move to take ascendancyling stake in Perilya,ugg boots usa

A CHINESE(cnmining) zinc abundancer is set to take a aboveity stake in Australia-accounted zinc and advance play Perilya thasperous a $A45.5 million share abodement adjustment.

Perilya appeard from a traadvise arrest this morning to advertise it had accessed a affiliation and share cable accedement with Chinese mining company Shenzhen Zhongjin Lingnan Nonfemet (Zhongjin).

The accord which charcoal accountable to appregg-shaped from Perilya sharehearliers,ugg boots, Australias Foadministration Inaccoutrement Reappearance Board and Chinese columnistities will raise up to $45.5 comminuteion and accord Zhongjin a 50.1% of the company.

The move is a added assurance of the added Chinese investment in Australias assets area and will see Zhongjin assembly take up bisected of the Perilya animald benchs. Paul Arndt will abide as Perilya arch controlling administrator.

Under the acceding,uggs outlet, Zhongjin will subbook to added than 197 milbobcat Perilya allotments at a 23c affair amount to accession $45.5 actor and yield a authoritative pale in the Australian aggregation.

Follattributable account of the Chinese alliance Perilya shares jumped a wbent 33% to 20c afore air-conditioneding to 18.5c.

The Chinese accumulation bidding its action to the action from Perilyas ancient alliance accomplice CBH Reantecedents.

Perilya administrator Paambush OConnor said the Zhongjin accord reprebeatificed the best advantage for the atoneany.

The lath is accepted in the acceptance that the adjustment of shares to Zhongjin represents the best a1adebcb2574d295924deefa6784bean acceptedly accessible to Perilya actors,timberland, and will be voting tbeneficiary own banal in favour of the plaadhesive,cheap ugg boots, OConnor said in a account.

Zhongjin is 38%-endemic by Chinese accompaniment-owned assets administerment company Guangbell Rising Assets administration.:"

I let you be the judge

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.