MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

Fair enough Lindfield. Congratulations seem to be in order as...

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Fair enough Lindfield. Congratulations seem to be in order as you realised between 26 and 33 cents per share for your last parcel depending on when you sold them in May 2011. I can only ponder your continued interest in this stock.

For the remainder of us who still hold this stock and who were not smart enough to anticipate the withdrawal of the $10M loan facility, we wait with anticipation.

Although the last quarterly report paints a sad picture of the financial status of MCO, one fact stands out. The chairman, Nick Garling, is still putting his money on the line by loaning $94000 to keep the company solvent.

NG's experience is not as a miner but as a financier and during this period when mining companies, in particular gold mining companies have been on the nose and the price of gold has fallen more than 30%, MCO's suspension may well have been fortuitous.

I may well be hoping for a silver lining, but I believe that NG would not have persisted this long and continued to put cash into MCO if he did not have faith in its future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.