MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

lost in the wilderness, page-7

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Being a L/T holder I had faith in and lived with the hope that management was in control at all times and that with the stated proposed business plan they had laid down at various times we would have blue skies ahead if not in the short then certainly in the medium term. Unfortunately this has not come about and as we neared each target completion another obstacle reared it's ugly head and a new direction had to be taken so many times now I am dizzy with it all. Maybe poor planning or lack of expertise in management control may have been the problem however we are now wearing the consequential outcome. From my point of view and in my opinion a lack of shareholder communication and update of operations so as to give a true true picture of the companies progress was never forthcoming and I consider to much effort was directed towards PR and a photo gallery which certainly presented well but could have given a false impression and created difficulty for interested parties to formulate an assessment of where the company was actually at.
    The note to shareholders dated April 11 was one of the more precise communiques to be released of late and relates more specifically to what is the actual company position at this particular point in time and although we have minor works in progress it would appear the road into the future could be long and tenbrous.
    I have no alternative but to stay with the ship but sincerely hope that we do find a way out of the wilderness in the not to distant future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.