JMS 6.90% 31.0¢ jupiter mines limited.

Calcined Fe means the ore is roasted to get rid of all the...

1. 120 Posts.
    Calcined Fe means the ore is roasted to get rid of all the volatiles to increase the grade before it goes into the blast furnace.

I believe they have been drilling a shallow dertritals type deposit. Brockman No. 2 mine is also a detritals type deposit, I'm not sure but the other Brockman deposits probably are too.

Detritals type deposits to my knowledge are eroded primary ore which is consolidated in valleys and topographic lows close to the source which is the mesas of primary ore. This is why the best intersections occured in the drainage divides you can see on the aerial photo.

Looking at the holes drilled, the mineralisation doesn't look to be continuous along strike. They have probably drilled a number of pods of detritals. This doesn't bode well for a large deposit. If it was continuous mineralisation they would have provided a number of cross sections with the announcement, but with this company I'm not so sure. They don't seem to want to go the extra mile for investors or even compile the bare minimum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.020(6.90%)
Mkt cap ! $607.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 31.0¢ 28.0¢ $2.475M 8.283M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 205737 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.5¢ 181733 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.