QHL 6.58% 40.5¢ quickstep holdings limited

lost money

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    David Marino and Carl de Koning
    are excellent value for the company .the car companies are not interested in making parts,they assemble cars,therefore they are not interested in buying machines.thats why David Marino has built waurn ponds to sell finished product to them.I believe money is not in the machines[they can be copied] as we were told by previous management,but in the resin.I believe the resin holds the key to success or failure for this company, therefore deacon university is a vital asset.being able to join machines together to make large parts is excellent for wings etc,but this depends on three things,approving the quickstep process , winning a contract ,and how far into the future before they start building a new aircraft.I believe this company was started in 1996 ,it has been going for 20 years now ,it has 4 jobs,two it won and I believe two were given because when the government buys military equipment, so much percentage has to be produced in australia .the quickstep process is only used on the two auto products.after all these years of being told about how much the oems love the quickstep process and how close we are to a contracts etc,the only people making money in this company are the directors,what they do I don't know, but they're paid well .I've lost a lot of money in this company as I listened to their out and out lies,they need to go.hopefully David Marino and Carl de Koning
    can turn this company around,best of luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.