QHL 6.58% 40.5¢ quickstep holdings limited

Hey M3, To me this is still in the range it has been for...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Hey M3,
    To me this is still in the range it has been for sometime, so indecision remains in place on the buy and sell side and fair enough. Mr Burgess needs some time to implement his strategy, yep more patience from those of
    us who have been here for sometime, but I do like the renewed focus on shareholder return, reining in our cost base to improve margin and putting more resources into Sales. At the very least the JSF ramp up over the next few years should improve the bottom line, some additonal contracts off that is what we need, but nice to have that as a support. As an aside we can win contracts outside of govt mandated control, KIST was awarded to QHL against international competitors, as was the wing flap Lockheed contract, X-ray contract etc, two of those using QHL's proprietary technology. So we can win these non aligned govt contracts, but as Mr Burgess has outlined it's also got to make "margin" sense to take anything on and ideally be utilising QHL technology. Yes that's a harder sell to aero, but gee we were close with the Marand tail spars. Unfortunately as the entire JSF project had commenced we could not change the manufacturing mix, but QHL certainly sold the merits of what they're capable of outside of autoclave.
    I'm as frustrated as anyone here don't get me wrong, but I can't blame the company for my investment decision to invest so early in its development. I invested when it was all R&D, at least now they're manufacturing so now in hindsight would have been (for me) the better time to invest. We all though have differing investment strategies and risk profiles, this is still a higher risk investment for me, so allocation of capital is reflected as such, I'm hopeful that will change as this new strategy is implemented. Proof is in the pudding, so I'll be giving it time to rise.
    Cheers and GLTAH.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
0.025(6.58%)
Mkt cap ! $29.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 45.0¢ 38.5¢ $294.9K 703.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 6875 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.