CAZ 5.26% 1.8¢ cazaly resources limited

lost the plot, page-2

1. 1,493 Posts.
    lost the PLOT?

Federal govt.?

No No No No No!

Haven't lost the plot. The plot thickens.

Federal government is completely not involved, seeing Australia is a Federation of States where ownership of the land, where not alienated from the Crown is vested in the Crown for and on behalf of the respective State as a right of state. Hence control of and the laws governing the land are a matter for that State. In CAZ's case, W.A.

Similarly, the CCC is operating under (I expect) W.A. law, though telephone intercepts probably require the cooperation of the Federal Attorney General to authorise them. As for bugging various homes, well I expect there is a W.A. law to authorise that too. I wonder if this CCC investigation could have been pulled off if Labour were in power in Canberra? That is what I did not like about P.M. Mr. Hawk.

What I demand to know is when is the CCC going to close? I thought I heard (via the TV) that it will close in a day or 2.

How then would they have time to examine any recorded conversations with Premier Carpenter's voice imprinted? Or did he not talk to Bourke when (or after) he got the nod from on high that he was going to be the next Premier? That's where he got empowered to become Premier as they say in the rumour going round (and around).

And how is the former Premier’s mental health been since he resigned? Was it just depression? And did he know of anything he particularly did not want to know about when he resigned? Or be around when the CCC got to become centre stage?

And exactly why did Carpenter re-authorise communication with Bourke by Ministas? Has Carpenter ever explained (in simple believable English) why he made that decision? (He may well have, but on this side of the world it is hard to find out the latest news of what’s going on in W.A.. It’s only over the last 2 days that finally news has been coming through, thick n fast).

But of course there are lots of bits we miss over here. Though maybe we deliberately miss some of them. They also get short thrift on the news. Come across as short news items once every fortnight or so. Maybe. But we (the ordinary person) can’t be blamed because we’re very busy people here in NSW. Ok! Victoria too…..Yes, and Queensland….But not Tasmania! They have no idea what’s happening on the other side of the world in W.A. Not to mention Gympie in Queensland. Up there its Gympie this and Gympie that. And its like the song says:

I’ve been every where man. I’ve been every where. I’ve been to Gympie Gympie Gympie Gympie Gympie Gympie Gympie Gympie Gympie Gympie Gympie Gympie Gympie Gympie Gympie Gympie Gympie Gympie Gympie Gympie Gympie Gympie Gympie Gympie Gympie Gympie Gympie Gympie, and the Sunshine Coast!

Was any recording made for the CCC recorded after Carpenter authorised the Ministas to get up to no good (which seems to mean just) talking to Bourke and Co? And who exactly instigated the CCC investigation and who knew about it and when?

How do we know there is not a conspiracy within the “investigation” of the alleged (and seemingly proved) Bourke & Co conspiracies?

How can we discover if some players have secret immunity by the CCC?

Can anything like this CCC investigation happen without someone somewhere compromising something or bending the law?

Wasn’t it Vladimir Ilyich Lenin who said (though probably not for the first time) that everything leads to everything else?

And isn't W.A. a registered limited Liability Company? And if not why not?

Probably because it must then be a registered Pty Limited company (with a maximum of 50 shareholders). In which case it might be true (as I suspect, lol) that everyone in W.A. is either part of the inner conspiracy of W.A. Inc. or a stupid loyal voter by habit who deserves to be ruled by a BUNCH of THUGS. Why? Because some people like to abuse and some people like to be abused. While the rest carry on oblivious to the suffering of others and what the secret deals are denying them.

So who really did (or is about to) kill Co-ck Robin aka Brian Bourke? Once and for all? Lol.

They say life is a stage. True. So isn’t he ever going to die?

Of course he could be posted as the next ambassador to Ireland. But not if he continues to wear that hat. Where did he get that hat? Now I feel like a song is coming on.

And when id Cazaly going to make an announcement of their application hearing before Justice Buss that took place YESTERDAY? After all they announced some time ago that they were seeking a hearing. So why not mention that they had one? Clearly they must be very busy people too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $8.303M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $8.444K 460K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 75413 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 51400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.11am 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.