ANL 0.00% 0.1¢ amani gold limited

lost truck, page-13

1. 1,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Pual I have to disagree with you on some issues. The company has made it clear why the results are taking 3 months longer then originally planned. The results aren't overdue. The company was originally searching for Gold. If management were only releasing figures for Gold only, they would have been released well and truely by now.

However management has since said that there's a potential IOCGU deposit in Guinea. Because of this, the results needed to be analysed in Perth and not Africa. Management has made it clear that there would be a delay and has indicated that we can expect the results by the end of April. So the results aren't overdue. Even if the results aren't released by the end of this month I'm not overly worried.

I'd love to see a trading halt announced right now, but it still doesn't change the end objective. That is: Is there a IOCGU deposit with good grades in Guinea. That's my number one focus at the moment, the report confirming or rejecting that IS coming. That could be tomorrow, tomorrow night, next Monday, next Tuesday, whenever ... It'll still be telling us the SAME thing. What have we got? THAT will be the thing that dicates the future SP movement, not daily SP manipulation or bot trading like we're currently seeing.

BYR management probably feel that they don't need to update their shareholders because they haven't as of yet done anything other then do what they said they would. They said we could expect the results by the end of April. It not the end of April. Why do they need to apologise or update us for something that hasn't yet happened?

You say," I'll be very happy and I am sure the rest of you on here will be too when I sell out, as these guys will never be able to get their act together to be a successful business."

I don't understand that statement I'm afraid. Who have they let down? THE RESULTS HAVEN'T BEEN RELEASED YET. Have they let us down for not updating their shareholders? Have they let down shareholders for not releasing the results? Management have made it clear that we can expect a report by the end of April ... It's still April????? Be happy that you don't hold BRM shares. The MD Wayne Richards told his shareholders that they could expect a rail deal by June 30 2010. Crickey, that blokes nearly 10 months overdue.

Buddy I wouldn't sweat it. The sun will still come up tomorrow and you'll look down and to discover you've still got ten toes. In the meantime have a beer, wine, coke whatever and go out and enjoy life.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.