LOT 4.55% 23.0¢ lotus resources limited

An important week coming for the stock. And maybe for the sector...

1. 4,589 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3853
    An important week coming for the stock. And maybe for the sector - all U stocks.
    Will we bottom from here or keep falling into an abyss? We don't know. I use CCJ as an example, and I have written my theory. I am also playing according to - nearly exactly what I have been saying for last several months, including last top and bottom. I did get the top write (end May/start June), but no confirmation of bottom yet.
    LOT needs to hold this level. Its already down around 60% from its high of 49 high. Bottom number to watch, 20.5, up number to watch 26.5. Anything in between, usual noise/consolidation play.
    Personally I am playing here, have bought in last few weeks, my average 21.
    This is what I have written about U sector in my Weekly Report this week. Anyone more interested, look at my other posts.
    • Uranium Sector overview - I have been writing for couple of months, May end top, July end bottom, September end top. CCJ to reverse from here. I was writing that 39/40 is critical level, and a move in either direction may provide medium term direction. Last week it was looking positive and finished at 42.61. This week there was a scare and tested the first lower level of 39/40. It came to 40.22, but this level has held for now. It finished the week at 40.84, towards the high of the day, having a green Friday. So as I wrote last week, a churn around the critical level may happen. I have also been writing till it crosses 45 and stays above that, reversal will not be confirmed. So we still don't have a confirmation. But odds that 35 may have been the bottom for this phase is still good. My play of bottoming here and topping Sep end/Oct begin is still intact. I have bought around 90% of what I had wanted to buy, 40% 3 weeks back, another 40% 2 week back, another 5% last week, another 5% this week, but I also did a good amount of trading and brought some of my averages. I do love to trade and play with 30%, many times on daily basis. Spot price is also in a scare/drama, dipped below psychological number of 80, at 79.25 down from 82.40 of last week. It needs to hold here for a reversal to U stocks. So my theory is still in play, but anything can happen, so please dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.010(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $421.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 23.5¢ 22.0¢ $1.359M 5.945M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 502848 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 193312 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.