LOT 4.49% 46.5¢ lotus resources limited

LOT Chart, page-89

1. 4,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3622
    Last time I wrote here was end of December. I always write on when I buy and when I sell, with price, on stocks that I am writing. So thought will keep the trend.

Last time I had mentioned my average buy for this phase was 29.5. I exited this week at 34. Overall I was disappointed with LOT for this phase. Nearly all stocks made much better gains than LOT. Don't know why it happened that way. It should have at least reached 40, instead last couple of days it was wanting to go back to 30. Of all stocks that I held, and I held a lot, 2 weeks back 60% of my portfolio was U stocks, LOT gave the least gains. Hopefully things will change. But I follow price action and somehow that is not looking great. There is no reason, but its a fact.
    Either way, I got out of all my U stocks on Tuesday. Last weekly report I had written that I will get out by Tuesday. Reason I got out is not that I am bullish on U stocks, but its to manage how I play stocks in general. I want to play level to level, etc, manage risks, take profits, start new phase, play next phase as completely new for gains and losses. I am sure this is not the best way maximize gains in stock market, but suits my appetite for risk and expectation of profit.

This is what I wrote in the Weekly Report (link below). I wish everyone well. We are in one of the best times of U stocks after September/Nov 2021 rise, so lets all make most of it.

Reason I sold out U stocks was I want to play level to level, phase by phase. In June 2022 I had a very big profit across the board and it dwindled quickly by August, a big profit wiped out. After that I decided to go with this approach - mainly, minimise losses rather than maximise profit. So if I bought something for 10c, now sold at 15c at 50% profit, next phase when I buy, say for 16c, and its not looking good, I may immediately exit around break even or small loss. If it was old buy, I would think I have bought at 10, I have lot of buffer - and if things go bad it may go back to 10c and all my profit is gone. May not be the best financial way of playing stocks, but suits my character and behaviour - we all have to do what we think we can manage.

For those interested how stock is tracking against other Uranium stocks or who hold multiple Uranium stocks, I do a Weekly Report across 34 ASX U stocks for more than 2 years. It has got Weekly/Yearly data how stocks are tracking. Also figures for last year. I also have commentary across general markets and sector. Those just holding specific stocks, it may not be relevant, so please ignore.

Here is the report for this week.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/age-weekly-report.6580138/page-4#post-71981251

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.5¢
Change
0.020(4.49%)
Mkt cap ! $851.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.5¢ 46.8¢ 44.5¢ $1.669M 3.642M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 190782 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 35869 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
46.3¢
  Change
0.020 ( 3.05 %)
Open High Low Volume
45.0¢ 46.8¢ 45.0¢ 1292563
Last updated 15.59pm 17/05/2024 ?
LOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.