FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

lot more to come

1. 2,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    Recent BGS ann was better than expected. 22gm/t and 76.5 g/t are excellent assay results by any measure. One needs to understand that this was only preliminary drilling to establish presence of gold and outer boundary of football. Please note, 8 diamond holes with 19mm diameter drill core are not enough to determine total size and extent of the deposit. In my opinion, this would follow a detailed drilling programme in the coming months

I am sure Kevin would be planning a lot more drilling in Natiola to determine true depth and extent of network of quartz veins. Remember, these qtz veins do not carry gold in isolation and, I am sure there would be intricate network of gold carrying veins.

Though I have full confidence in the ability of Kevin, it is important to have experienced structural geologist at the site because qtz veins are too small in length and width and can be easily be missed in the drilling.

In my view, Kevin would be reviewing the current drilling outcomes to plan a detailed drilling programme in and around the high grade zone to ascertain continuity.

Keep patience –it is not over yet. However, keep in mind that BGS sp may go down further in the coming months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.