FBR 0.00% 3.9¢ fbr ltd

What made me invest , is the interest in this machine back in...

1. 490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    What made me invest , is the interest in this machine back in the day and viewing it first hand in Marks old factory in Kalamunda, it was at that time just an arm attached to an excavator, the people invested and interested at the time also made me think they’re not here for nothing , these guys were the owners of the biggest building companies in Perth , just the thought of the ingenuity of what Mark has created was enough for me ! and look at it today my assumptions were correct, he’s an absolute genius! it’ll just get better and better with time . Of coarse back then it was pretty much hush hush, hats off to Mark , 20 years ! of hard work , can’t help thinking how lucky are these new investors who are jumping onto this gravy train on 2,3,4,5c and at the same time how patient but unlucky LTH have been waiting for 10 years plus to what’s about to unfold this year! Credit to us where it’s due , I truly believe we will all be rewarded handsomely for our patience, although I’ve been out but back in now , bigger than ever , you all know my story . New investors all they have to do now is visit FBR’s website which has tons of information and really not that hard to understand how disruptive it will be. Just goes to show how quick the word can spread these days through any platform and it’s readily available at our finger tips , as I said before just think what will happen to this stock once media is lined up filming those 10 builds , i would like to think the boys have this sorted , it’s actually very important that they do . This is going to the moon when the public in America and the World see it in full swing , remember American and China just have to Sneeze and the rest of the world will hear about it ! Arms your going to be a very very rich man by the sounds of it and rightly you deserve every cent of it ! Go FBR you great good thing ! Not financial advice just my humble opinion as usual. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $174.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.3¢ 3.9¢ $784.3K 19.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 844866 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 230000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.