You understand where the term NWO came from don't you... To...

1. 4,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 342
    You understand where the term NWO came from don't you... rolleyes.png

To think it refers to Trump and/or his aspirations for Presidency reveals an unimaginable level of TDS... tongue.png

As I said... NWO is quite outdated now... rolleyes.png
    It's clearer to just think in terms of GLOBALIZATION vs SOVEREIGNTY and the DEEP STATE with PUBLIC/PRIVATE integration is the first part and TRUMP is the second (for the US at least)... hopefully simplifying it helps you grasp what's going on but I doubt it... tongue.png

As to my opinions of Trump and Putin...

Putin is the mighty Russian Tsar... World's greatest leader and I expect will be named Leader of the Millennium if humanity survives that long... and I am amazed I got to see the takedown of the US hegemony in my lifetime... smile.png
    Thank you Putin the Preeminent... You defeated the entire Western world and if the US doesn't do something crazy peace can finally be had with Brics led by China and Russia but I think the US will SURELY want to 'go down fighting' and will go as far as WWIII to retain it's hegemony... FOR SURE... eek.png

Trump... Had great intentions but made bad mistakes with who he put in positions of power eg Bolton... rolleyes.png
    He will do better IF reelected but as I have also said continually... The Deep State Blues will do anything to stop him even running... eek.png
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6101/6101206-441d69ae04812d9e52733bf6afd9d391.jpg
    And this meme I posted is up there with the most powerful statements ever made in US history... what.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.