TYX 0.00% 0.7¢ tyranna resources limited

Lots of blue sky

1. 4,898 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1790
    Guys I still think that TYX has some excellent upside.
    Nevada and cobalt. OK we bought Goodsprings in 2018 at the peak of the cobalt boom and now cobalt has dropped in price by 2 thirds but the battery revolution is coming and batteries (at this point) need cobalt and USA produced cobalt will be at a premium. I dont know of any significant cobalt producers in the USA I think they source the stuff from Canada mainly.
    Nickel is also one of the vital ingredients for batteries so I am happy if we drop a couple of drills into Dragon and Knight and see if there is any nickel there.
    Eureka should make us some money it was a working profitable mine when we bought it and since we bought it we got excellent drill results and the price of gold went up by $A1000 per ounce.
    Now Jumbuck, well we have 3 offers for it ranging from $2 mill to $2.6 mill but I would suggest that it would be best to wait until we see the results from the Aurora Tank drilling which is currently underway. Jumbuck almost completely surrounds Aurora Tank and a big find there would make Jumbuck a much more valuable holding.
    So with sensible management TYX could still see the light at the end of the tunnel but at this stage Im having difficulty locating the tunnel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $8.238K 1.176M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 844088 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1758806 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.34am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.