SHG 6.25% 8.5¢ singular health group ltd

A good post on Hurricane- supertramp- as this company was...

1. 255 Posts.
    A good post on Hurricane- supertramp- as this company was established in 2004 by a Dr Robert Trice and the ex chairman - current director of Sunshine, James Hudleston.. These guys are geotechnical gurus who are applying a geotechnical solution on the Contental Shelf that has never been used there before.. Has been used successfully elsewhere but not there. As far as i'm aware Hurricane is still a private company and they and Sunshine have 9 blocks in this UK area. They are also putting up around $12million to match Sunshine's roughly $12 million for this Wellington drilling prospect.. Thats a lot of doe for a private mob to be coughing up., if we had it, i'm sure that we would'nt spend it digging a hole !! SO we are not the only ones that have got a little faith and hope in this deal-----Robert, james and a few of their drinking buddies are in there with us too. Just a point to "wink" ----All the stuff that i've read on the wellington prospect mate, says that the target is around 650 million bls--- Invester presentation in April quotes these figures, which means that Sunshines 50% share is 200 to 300mbls to them.. Good luck to holders !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.005(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $17.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.5¢ 8.0¢ $9.596K 118K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 11639 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.07pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.