CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

lot's of if's and but's

1. 609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    This is all my opinion only.

Finance is hard to get for business in the current euro environment which was pointed out on the abc business show last night.The central banks are lending to banks that are sitting on the money.

Using our ip as security doe not mean we have lost it.If we could not raise funds then we would have lost it anyway.We could still sell it to our partner in China or license it to them for use there.Let's face it that the market is too big for one factory in Germany.I am sure the Chinese market being so big would result in much cheaper machine's.

Samsung ripped off Apple and paid $1billion for it.Samsung still made billions from their phone sales.Other companies that didn't are struggling.What is ip worth?

We have some 26 patents.

Bank's in Germany are now offering finance for the purchase of Bluegen's to be paid back from savings on power costs.I feel even in Australia there is potential for this to happen.

We are and will go past the bloombox economics.They cost about $10,000 per kw which is about the same as us but our price is dropping.

This quarter was always going to be bad as customers waited for the grants and subsidy's.I think the company knows if they can get through for 6 months we will be able to renogotiate finance as we have guaranteed sales later this year.

We would not be putting on more sales reps if there was no need.The fact is they are now out there showing that finance and incentives are available.Who wouldn't buy one at no upfront or future cost.

The sales of our mchp which i believe is about 80 operating are not showing on the bluegen site.

This is all a bit of a ramble and i to am annoyed at the lack of traction.But if there are savings to be had by using a bluegen then it will prosper.

The company has progressed and never looked better as the price of our products drop.

One last thing is our products work and are proven.Now get the price down.

dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.