ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Thanks Mitis - good work - I think you may have expected too...

1. 939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 553
    Thanks Mitis - good work - I think you may have expected too much mate - the most interesting thing you mentioned is that RJ said its up to Santos to work out what it wants to do with its options. That sounds like they have forfeited the right to exercise them at 7 or was it 8 cents. Its not clear to me whether the Santos option transaction was flawed or whether the tranfer was flawed. I agree RJ aint too crash hot on the fone - my face to face discussions at AGMs have been much more positive. My judgement is he knows what he is doing and is very personable.

Some of the other comments some bloggers are making are in my view a bit unfounded - quoting from the annual report re strategic objectives "to maintain operating control UNTIL RESERVES ARE PROVEN to maximise value to shareholders" so taking that at face value RJ will relinquish control at the appropriate time. He has 24 million shares for kriste sake - would any sane person f that up for the sake of ego? "the testing program for the 3 wells is expected to commence May/June 2008" - thats where they are at. I do nevertheless share the frustrations. good luck all. AGM should be fun - as i have suggested before you should go if U in big! cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.