ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

If that is the case, why are they jerking around with the...

1. av
    2,595 Posts.
    If that is the case, why are they jerking around with the dewatering equipment that has been shipped, then we are told it has arrived and then we are told that they are waiting to conclude negotiations before proceeding, and now we get a press releases saying that negoations are not at an advanced stage...what is priority, signing a deal or certifying reserves? I really can't tell at the moment...and then we have HUGE buying pressure which suggests to me someone has decided it is easier just to try and take the thing at a discount while management bumble.

If they want to maintain control unti reserves are certified, then do a SPP right away, fund a small reserve certification program and then negotiate from a position of power. I would take up any offer to buy shares at a discount if I knew it was going straight into reserve certifications. When QGC offered SPP prior to their boom from 40 cents to $5 the SPP actually put upward pressure on the price because people wanted to get in before the registration date.

Comments about ego weren't meant to be definitive...but the lack of communication and inability to sign deals quickly and with good partners (Bayou, Stitch withdrawals and now farmins) suggests something is not right with Icon's negotiotion skills. Many other company's would have delivered on the CBM years ago...CBM has been booming for several years now and we've known about the CBM potential of Stitch lease for 7-8 years now. One possibility is that Icon want an ongoing say in operations, and quite rightly, any cashed up farminee would be mad to accept such conditions when negotiating with a near cashless micro-cap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.