CUV 6.00% $14.58 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

Just a heads up that there is a lot of misinformation being...

1. 648 Posts.
    Just a heads up that there is a lot of misinformation being posted on various forums - in particular, the 'SS Nazi' forum across the street - and on some American forums and blogs.

One person in particular keeps saying there is a good chance the FDA will approve EPP without a Phase III US trial. That is complete rubbish - it is completely untrue and yes I know that for a fact. The FDA is requiring a Phase III trial. That person has a history of misinformation. And he will be proven wrong again on this matter in due time.

I only wish you could put those people on ignore over across the street like you can at HC.

On another note, remember the Americans were posting and blogging 'stuff' intimating that they had some inside information on the EMA filing coming in mid-December. You now know that was complete rubbish. They could not have been more wrong and it was irresponsible.

Sadly, some people keep believing this stuff even when these posters have horrid track records and basically post anything to see their investment go up. It doesn't work. Sophisticated money doesn't fall for some idiots posting untruths. Smart money relies on facts, not baked up rumors that try to sucker people into buying or selling or having some kind of blind hope.

One thing I've noticed is that those few who keep posting misinformation are making a point of posting that same misinformation across various boards.

That seems to be a common trait for pumpers and those who love the attention that comes with putting out half-baked nonsense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.58
Change
-0.930(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $730.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.35 $15.74 $14.23 $4.173M 285.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $14.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.58 1486 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.