ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

lots of negativity

1. 4,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1846
    lots of negativity and changes in sentiment of late and understandable to, especially from the real longs here.

However, and for me this is a big however, what i cannot get my head around is this man

Appointment of Non-Executive Director
    Thursday, 22 August 2013
    :
    Environmental Clean Technologies Limited (ASX: ESI) (ECT or
    Company) is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr Lloyd Thomson to the Board as a Non-Executive Director, effective from 22 August 2013.
    Mr.Thomso brings to ECT a strong commercial background and extensive experience as follows:
    ?
    Certified Practicing Accountant (CPA)
    ?
    Founder and former partner of WHK Thomsons, the largest regional accounting firm in country Victoria
    ?
    Former Commissioner of the amalgamated Mildura Rural City Council 1995-97
    ?
    Former Chairman of Sunraysia Development Corporation, Thomsons Agribusiness Limited,
    Sunraysia Regional Advisory Board, Sunraysia Growers Advisory Group, Inland Advisory Group Association
    ?
    Founder of Sunraysia Permanent Building Society
    ?
    Former Member of Bendigo Bank’s Northern Regional Advisory Board for 6 years
    ?
    Inaugural Chairman of Mildura Airport Pty Ltd from 2008 to 2012
    ?
    Recipient of the North West Victorian of the Year 1997
    ?
    Chairman and owner of Arumpo Bentonite Pty Ltd, a company that operates the largest open cut bentonite mine in Australia.
    Mr.Thomson is also the Company’s single largest shareholder, recently increasing his stake in the Company to just approximately six percent.

Look at this mans background its Quite clear that Lloyd is no DONKEY
    He is a certified Practicing Accountant
    He owns the Arumpo bentonite mine with indicated reserves of 70 million Tons

So could someone from the negative side, please explain why, this man Lloyd Thomson would take up the 9th con note to a value of $300,000 for 47,470,000 fully paid shares at an average of .0063, as a practicing accountant and the owner of the above successful business and a member of the board

WHY, WHY would he do that if this were a dog stock with no prospects.
    He is on the board he knows the story he knows all about dilution.
    WHY would he purchase 300k worth if he knew the stock was up for further dilution reducing the value of his own bargain purchase.
    He would have known the financial status of the Co he would know what cash was at hand and what sort of cash was furthermore required.
    Would he just throw 300k in the bin ( i think not )he is a numbers man

Is another 3b due well im not so sure.

We Had cash at hand $627,115 EOFY 12-13
    We have had 10 con notes since July to a value of $1,952,000 to date
    giving credit of $2,579,115 as of the 1st july 13

Of that above we owed $750,000 to pay for the DFT leaving a figure of $1,829,115

I presume there was a cost for construction ready status $?

Cash burn on wages alone from 12-13 which will have changed due to board members in and out but on the old figures we were doing about $76000 pm in wages alone so say $456,000 on the outside to xmas
    I must state here as others have mentioned this is ridiculous, on achievement of what we Know, and i say again on what we know, Wages should be performance orientated.

So from the above plus extras omitted make your own mind up whats left in the kitty.

The above WHY has me personally believing i am not in a dog stock and my investment is sound, and that we are not far away from good news,
    Amazing the swings in sentiment over a stock, on a final note i did ring Lloyd Specifically last week he wasn't around so i left my number, he has not returned my call as of yet but rest assured i will call again.
    Good luck and have a great weekend

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $538 150.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 18034912 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12731463 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.