ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

I too hope that next week gets interesting but overall It is as...

1. 3,994 Posts.
    I too hope that next week gets interesting but overall It is as simple as this: Shareholders want shareholder value restored which equals a change in momentum and a shift to a rising share price. In order to get a rising share price you need more buyers than sellers (obviously). In order to get more buyers than sellers you need to give investors MORE REASONS to invest and milestones to look forward to. Not only are we not getting any extra information or update on Monash (whether it is for good reason or not), but many investors look at the paper trail of promises and go: why haven’t these pledges been adhered to, where is the money, how can we trust further pledges, etc. It doesn’t restore confidence and it is doesn’t create additional buying interest. This does not mean however that if a good announcement that is very price sensitive is released that the share price can’t go up from here. Of course it can go a lot higher. But It is likely (not fact though) that management do not know when a dollar figure to their ALDP application will be given to them because they do not have control over the timelines that the government stick to (or perhaps I should say the timelines they might not stick to). So if Monash is waiting out for an ALDP outcome and no one knows exactly when ALDP will be finalized then how can we expect the company to tell us more information on when the Monash money is coming? Or what if part of the reason for the Monash delay is not just because of the ALDP complicating things, but additional woes of some kind such as they might be experiencing issues actually accessing/ transferring/ pledging the funds? Surely It couldn’t be that the T&C’s haven’t been sorted through yet given that the team stated Monash notified them that they wanted to change the T&C’s several months ago; surely that would be resolved by now? Does the team have more control over the timelines of Monash? Who is to blame for the delays; Monash, ALDP, the ECT team, a combination of any or all of the above? There are so many thoughts and questions that are yet to be indirectly or directly discussed in an ASX announcement- this is where investors need any information that can be disclosed – in ASX announcements. I agree that Thomson buying, and continuing to hold tight, the appointment of Fozard and him buying also, aswell as the Yes Bank talk in India are all positives but like Rupert Downunder said: the yes bank discussions are only that at the moment: Discussion. Investors want money banked – private and public, concrete deals made and announced to market, dilution managed, expenses reigned in and back to a higher share price. I think the Coldry tech is one of the best out there (hence why I am still here) but the reality is the Monash transaction could have been managed a lot better over the past 2 years and the share price of the fully paid shares would need to rise by 557% just to make it back to the intraday high of 3.9c reached in April 2012. I believe we can get there with successful India deals, and if ALDP is successful and private funding sorted but in the meantime cash must be scrupulously reviewed/spent and the “consulting fees” and “Travel expenses” of the past alongside overall wages should be more based on delivery and performance of the company’s growth/ share price.

What they are doing are no doubt complex negotiations (which is likely why many have given much lee-way time wise over the past 2 years in relation to MONASH and FUNDING) BUT I do believe that ALDP will be successful and I do believe Coldry rollout in India will also be successful. But shareholders have suffered enough and I believe likely want to know that the price of ESI and ESIO will at least hold it's ground in the meantime and NOT tread further water and go further south. Let alone be confident that good news is not far away...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $7 2.454K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 18738002 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12408157 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.