DGR 22.2% 1.1¢ dgr global limited

Lots of Publicity on the release of the MRE, page-4

1. 887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    well, my observations are that the MRE came out about at a magnitude majority were expecting - if it was twice that ammount I guess we all might have got a surprise and some may have quickly dug into their pockets !! - but the drill results have been well made public, and the clever people with all the money will for sure have done their own estimates.. of which I guess turned out to be within stones throw of actual..
    Im not surprised there was no re rate.

See it all the time, waiting for news with expectation of positive transients on the sp .. but the results always seem factored in.. so not much happens..

And I still say that drill results have not propelled the SOLG sp North, Corporate action, or the speculation thereof did.

My Thoughts? .. the corporate hovercraft remains above SOLG and I am looking forward to the 2nd 12 months of the 24 month Time Frame I estimated before re assessing my position in DGR..
    Think we will have a much better understanding of what lies in store for SOLG by year end.

Been in DGR nearly 7 years, and still waiting for the 5th part of the jigsaw to be revealed !!
    Its been a long roe to hoe !

Not to mention to watch in the next 12 months....
    AJQ slowly but surely developing as an asset backed producer,
    ANW transitioning from explorer to explorer AND producer with Two mines and a Mountain
    DHR even showing promise after it effectively went back to its knitting after handing over the reins to their forray into the power industry,

And lets not forget - we still have an underling to list, tho what form or title that will take I am not convinced is set in stone..

Slowly slowly catch the monkey - and take a few giant leaps to keep up with it from time to time
    Cheers all
    And wishing you a happy and prosperous new year !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.002(22.2%)
Mkt cap ! $11.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $6.188K 607.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 406246 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 289288 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.20am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.