TVN 0.00% 5.5¢ tivan limited

Lots to do, two months less to do it in..., page-2

1. 2,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3088
    It's no surprise we're sitting around 10c is it?

TNG continue to expect holders to have blind faith in them.

Are we all bonkers sinking our money into a company / project, requiring $800m (and the rest) to get it off the ground, in this current economic climate? Even with such a massive NPV, it's a very big ask.

They just don't seem to care about accountability towards shareholders.

There's hardly any newsflow whatsoever. Is it too much to ask that we have a monthly update from the company? This company offers up less news than any other I've ever been involved in. "Treat them mean and keep 'em keen"?

What's happening on any of the above fronts?

Maybe a new Chairman's address would go down well?

Are the Indian whispers hinting at a massive project backing from their side?

I sound like a broken record. The potential for TNG is gargantuam. It's a $5bn project (more likely multiples of that once TiVAN is proven commercially). Shareholders should expect a minimum 8 bagger from here, providing they don't stuff up the Finance negotiations.

I'll be very disappointed if we don't hit the $1.50 mark at production in the year 2050 ...

And if I read "Keep them in the bottom drawer" one more time, I'll pull my remaining hair out.

Come on TNG, throw us loyalists a bone. Some of us mutts are hungry for news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.