AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

lots to like

1. 20,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1990
    Hi guys
    Firstly, even though I am not a TA man myself I must say this thread has some great chartist to support some great FA posits
    I tend to invest in later stage companies like BPT, RSG etc however there are a few things that make AVB a standout to me and allow me to invest a decent amount with comfort and confidence
    1 . It has a resource which is now larger than required for a good sized long life mine
    2 . It has grades and gold byproducts that suggest a 1st or second tier production profile,
    3 . It has exploration upside which is virtually guaranteed allowing the stock to remin cheap even if we are sitting at a much higher shareprice
    4. It importantly has path to production which will not be very dilutive
    5. It has a decent chance of a large cash injection to drive aggressive drilling and early production
    6 . It has the benefits if nearology allowing it's future resource growth to be project with some confidence
    7. It will be producing two metals ( cooper and gold) that are an all accounts likely to appreciate in Price

All these reasons , positive FA and TA momentum and resilience in a week market suggests to me this is a keeper. It definetely has bagga written all over it, the question of how many will be answered with the fullness of time

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.