GGY 2.41% 8.1¢ glengarry resources limited

I agree with everything that Buddy has said and I admire him for...

1. 109 Posts.
    I agree with everything that Buddy has said and I admire him for sticking in there.
    As to what shareholders want to do if the vote is no....
    I would be more than pleased if KZL walk away. I realise that this board do not want to develop the project themselves, but we havn't been given any idea about other companies that would be interested in a joint operation .
    We all know that these tenements are being given away to KZL as they are worth far more than $6.5mill and in my opinion we have not investigated other avenues.
    There is a lot of activity going on in the area by other companies around the Maitland area. I say keep hold of this project, as even if it is a couple of years down the track it will be worth a great deal more than KZL have offered. GGY have enough funds to continue for awhile, partic. if they cut down on admin. costs.
    I fully agree that GGY need a total rethink on their management style. As a top 20 shareholder they have been a huge disappointment. They need to realise that shareholders need to be kept in the picture, as we are the ones putting our money on the line.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.