GGY 2.41% 8.1¢ glengarry resources limited

lotsofphos, page-29

1. 379 Posts.
    Hello, hello, hello
    After a few days entertaining my visiting friends, and not being glued to the PC, I find it great that at long last everyone in this post is loving each other.
    Now while we are loving each other, why don’t we all be good little vegemites and make sure that we VOTE, one way or the other. Common make a name for your self.

Davo you asked me in one of your previous posting, what happened to my complaint to ASIC
    Well, obviously they have not finished their inquiries. I and several other have been assured that they are looking into it.
    So, there you are.
    Now lets look at the possible scenarios, if you are dissatisfied, as some are.
    You can complain and run around blaming everyone and everything OR you can do something about it.
    When you lodge a complaint with ASIC they may or may not have the resources to look at it properly, however, in this beautiful age of computers, ALL names of directors, companies, complainant etc. etc. etc….Go in a Data Base and believe me when someone else complain about a director or similar circumstances reference to the whole matter is easily accessible. Bingo if the name of one of the existing GGY’s directors is mentioned in the complaint it will come up, ASIC will not have to go far for the records. After the second complaint, they would act.
    You may ask me, what good is it to the present shareholders.
    Maybe nothing, but at least someone else will not loose their money through the incompetence of this board/management.
    Spiteful, maybe, but the alternative is to allow incompetent and easily manipulated directors to keep on hurting us and others.
    So, the moral of this story is STOP Complaining, VOTE and lodge a complaint with ASIC if you are not satisfied in the way this management is telling porkies

Happy investing
    Tony

PS if every one instead of deleting all scam letters from NIGERIA forwarded them to the police. More scams will be uncovered, before people loose their money

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.