ODA 3.23% 16.0¢ orcoda limited

Lottery in China - $5.5 TRILLION reasons., page-62

1. 1,427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    LuckyCharm

You have got one thing correct. "Desperate Trader" ABSOLUTELY. Just not here.

As for going for companies in TH or Suspension I may happen to comment when that happens to companies I am invested in as when these things occur I either have an opinion or seek others. Again this is a discussion forum. It is logical to discuss trading halts and suspensions.

I haven't made any claims! Who gives a rats if I have ever lived in Beijing or am sitting in a 12' Chesney caravan in the Gouldburn caravan park? Who cares if I have met the Carrs or not? I purely offered up those facts as a reason why I choose to post here and am not a holder. That is my reason. I am interested and have followed this dog like a flea without a home for 7 years now. Purely interested in how it turns out. I couldnt give a toss if it goes tits or you all make 20 million dollars.

I just find the latest transaction interesting

As for misleading. Borderline insolvent - confirmed by audit opinion in last report. Founder exited- also confirmed by announcement. $6.8 million loss - confirmed by annual report. Can't personally see any ambiguity here but hey we all have opinions.

What do you think about this Lucky? "If you where selling your profitable dividend paying enterprise why would you accept 2.7 billion shares in an organisation that let’s just say is not yet bluechip?"

You seem to have plenty of conspiracy theories about me as a poster on a public discussion forum. Any conspiracy theories on the transaction just entered into?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.