ODA 3.23% 16.0¢ orcoda limited

What can I say @Paul100 , you misrepresenting the facts and...

1. 629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    What can I say @Paul100 , you misrepresenting the facts and struggling reading financial statements.

You take every opportunity to hammer this stock and forget to look in your backyard.

Here is a link to a company you hold shares in, they too don't have their qrt audited;

http://www.asx.com.au//asxpdf/20170725/pdf/43kvn3xnclmfc9.pdf

If profitability and audited qrt reports are so important to you, maybe stop investing in penny stocks and find more "mature" companies (investments) that tick your financial requirements.

The fact is SmartTRANS annual reports are audited, despite you initially claimed;

"I for one would not trust anything SMA puts out that is not audited "

Again you have been proven wrong, and you keep posting misleading comments.

Funny thing is, it is okay for you to hold shares in other companies that doesn't audit their qrr reports, run massive losses and turn no profit either, except when it comes to this stock you ring alarm bells.

There is no requirement from ASIC qrt reports needs to be audited and as you can see from your own stock it is quite normal not to have qrt reports audited, many companies don't do this.

If indeed any asx listed company is misleading its shareholders it can have consequences, executives can be held accountable for providing misleading information and this can be reported to ASIC.

To my knowledge I am not aware of any ASIC investigations which confirms SmartTRANS financial reports complies with ASIC guidelines and the general standards set by relevant regulators.

If you are of a different opinion why don't you report them to ASIC and see where that takes you.

Your ongoing and misleading posts is a testament to your own personal vendetta, which I am sure you have pocket well from over the years.
    Last edited by LuckyCharm: 19/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.