JIN 0.53% $17.00 jumbo interactive limited

JIN: welcome aboard Motor, Sc100 thanks for pointing that out.I...

1. 389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    JIN: welcome aboard Motor, Sc100 thanks for pointing that out.I called Mike and he said I was unrealistic saying it was fixed cost ... obviously costs will go up a bit but what I mean is relatively fixed costs for example: if you have a 6% margin and revenues go up 15% and cost only goes up 10% then you get a NPAT increase of 93% its amazing the amount of operational leverage they have at such a low margin right now. Even with a 20% margin that would be great, I wonder if this model has a similar margin to Webjet which once profitable went from 10 cents to $1.98 from 03 to 05. they had an announcement "sales rocket!" when they were 15 cents in July 04 and by September 05 they go up to $1.98 over a ten bagger within 18 months this is what we are all hoping for I just don't know why the price isn't moving faster (I wont argue with the market but I disagree) considering how cheap it is but all things considered I'm waiting for the catalyst in the form of the Annual Report in September 11 to trigger this one off up to hopefully $1.65 or something. Salvatore thats very interesting about the license, I'm assuming you found this in the footnotes. It's good they are continually working on improving the website. Highly likely this one will shoot up once it becomes popular. Hang in there guys unless they announce that the guidance they gave was a typo and it was meant to be $0.4M then we bail out lol.

All my posts represent my personal views only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.00
Change
-0.090(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $1.070B
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.18 $17.21 $16.72 $2.511M 148.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 527 $16.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.00 1285 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.