ODA 2.86% 18.0¢ orcoda limited

lottery sector market consolidation?, page-2

1. 1,064 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Lots of interesting development is taking place in the lottery World - if you start looking into welfare lottery concepts you will see some interesting trends. New concepts are being introduced - I have alerted SMA to some of this new development and I have also introduced them to new emerging companies looking for potential partnerships and opportunities.

Although lottery market is rather competitive, SMA is uniquely positioned in this space.

Recall, in Sept last year SMA announced it was advancing its lotteries sector program, it was appointed to a 3-year government/research initiative, the Lotteries Research Think Tank of China (Guangdong Uni):

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20160915/pdf/43b6dbcfjkny2t.pdf

The lotteries sector goes well beyond sports betting - you will think SMA is looking deeper into the new ermerging welfare lottery concepts and the social lottery market(s) in particular in China and hopefully other parts of Asia-Pacific.

Taking advantage of the Think Tank initiative is of importance and building further (new) network in other provinces and other parts of Asia should also be considered, IMO.

Let see how all this unfolds - patience required.
    --
    Last edited by GoldRush101: 30/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $30.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ $11.33K 63.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 71347 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 52656 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.25pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.