ENG 0.00% 89.0¢ engin limited

re: god save our goal. Loiue, you almost brought a tear to my...

1. 14,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    re: god save our goal. Loiue, you almost brought a tear to my eye :)

But, that is because I thiink you made all the points so clearly that I and many others, have been thinking.

I won't go on too much as you've made some great points.

I understand why analyser has his points of view, but in ENG's case, I think you have to throw a bit of rationalism aside, and understand the company and it's current achievements, goals and plans for the future, and importantly, their forecasted growth - which equates to dollars.

Engin are the market leader, and as you said, they will go up and down a bit along the way, but will continue up, and they are growing MASSIVELY, and are #1, so, our investment and support in them will grow just as much.

Good on them, such a small little aussie company, good one them for what they have achieved.

The financial controller called my mobile yesterday after I left a message wanting to ask about the announcement, we had a good chat and I said they must be estatic.

He was clearly, in the tone of his voice, very proud of what such a small company with big ideas and goals had acheived, it was really, really encouraging.

So, good on them, I will be investing all I can into them and going along for the ride as they succeed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.