ENG 0.00% 89.0¢ engin limited

re: breakeven Agreed it's hard Z but not that hard. Consider...

1. 9,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    re: breakeven Agreed it's hard Z but not that hard. Consider that the more subscribers they get the less the outlay per customer. THe marketing costs stay the same or decrease as the brand develops and also acknowledge that the increases in new subscription No's aren't static. it's a ripple effect, seems to be lots of word of mouth and business recommendations due to the exceptional cost savings and quality service. this in effect cause a compounding effect fo subscriotions month on month and so if we take the last two months and project that forward by 1.33 every two months then on 5 months we have 56,000 subscribers and in a year 130,000+. who knows what is going to happen when they leap into NZ and Asia but imagine if this co was around in 1999 during the tch boom... it would already be $10 LOL!

Crunch your numbers but rest assured you will only get dizzy as there are too many unknowns with best practice practitioners in emerging sectors.

sssooo.. as I said B4. Buy a truk load and send me a case of scotch at Xmas. :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.