GGE 0.00% 0.6¢ grand gulf energy limited

R15, it's just a guess really based from comments in the qtrly....

1. 1,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    R15, it's just a guess really based from comments in the qtrly. I usually expect delays so am rarely disappointed but also everything else looked to be in place once the permit was approved so for me until the leaseholder signs up or confirms non participation I think we will have to wait. Maybe it has been sorted but I don't know. If the sp was above 4c I would be a little more concerned but for now there is no premium in the SP so I am happy to apply my learnings to some of the peers while we wait.

On Louise I believe the Leaseholder must be important to the bigger picture. The worst thing that could happen imo is they drill the well with unresolved issues and then get caught up in more drama when completed but pre or post production, I doubt the authorities would allow that anyway because of unitisation agreements.

I think if mgt wanted to be drilling they could have just bought into another project like Port Hudson somewhere else, there are plenty around so I also assume that the comments on "clear the way" are a good sign that the belief is we are getting closer to some activity and the focus is NV for now.

These things have taken longer than we would like, there have been known headwinds which is frustrating and maybe some additional coms would help. Personally I can find enough info for my needs and I believe the profit/cashflow is the most important thing to be watching.

All my thoughts only based on my research.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $1.843K 307.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1835723 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1449825 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.25pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.