LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

I read in Brian Duerloo's presentation to the Wyoming CO2...

1. 14,179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 705
    I read in Brian Duerloo's presentation to the Wyoming CO2 conference that UCG options were also under consideration in Louisiana and obviously fairly well advanced in Alaska.

After reading the quarterly again last night and the frustration with the red tape in Wyoming I wondered about the Louisiana opportunity and which might be the best option to take the first project in USA - Wyoming, Alaska or Louisiana?

Wyoming seems like it is ideal because Linc have the coal tenements, a ready made EOR option and other CO2 users. They have put significant effort into advancing the permit and maybe (?) are going to get that over the line this quarter. The language in the quarterly seems to indicate that opther opportunities may be diverting their attention in the US.

The UCG permitting process in Wyoming is at best extremely inefficent and at worst completely broken. How quickly could Alaska be changed to be the home of Gasifier 6?

I have no idea what is in the pipeline (pardon the pun) in Louisiana...Linc might be able to do an EOR demonstration there but I dont think they have coal tenements there do they?

All very interesting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.