HUM 0.00% 47.0¢ humm group limited

Lousy deal, page-2

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Thank you and it's a no vote from me.
    Hum is profitable and expanding. The future used to look bright before the LFS offer. My view is selling at basement prices makes no sense. Selling at all makes no sense unless the offer price is crazy high like the APT/SQ2 deal.
    I was initially dissatisfied with AA's moves regarding the sale but have now moved my dissatisfaction to RJ & JW for promoting the sale, especially RJ who appears to be the only one profiting from the sale. I want nothing to do with LFS and their PE overlords. I'm also now in the camp that wants RJ gone. She has shown her true colours and they don't appear to be orange.
    Think about the boards lack of communication regarding very important developments and the rolling delays. Makes sense if they are not really working for share holders interests.
    If the hum price continues to tank then that is just a good buying opportunity in my opinion. Also makes for a bigger dividend percentage when buying this cheaply.
    Given time I feel the fundamentals will always win out over short term volatility. This is becoming clearly apparent by the SP crash's of non-profitable companies.
    We need to be aware that there is a lot of bot manipulation going on as well with all these 1 stock purchases. The shorters are in control but that can't continue indefinitely.
    I wish our board would try share buybacks at these levels before considering carving us up and selling off the parts.
    The whole thing stinks to high heaven and it's disappointing to read all these posts supporting the deal. I wonder if some of them are LFS trolls, although there is no proof of that of course.
    This is not financial advice, only my opinion and please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.