It was Jesus that worked as a ''master worker'' at that...

1. 23,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    It was Jesus that worked as a ''master worker'' at that time.What about You STOP ignoring the obvious, and tell us all FROM the Bible, how YOU can possibly fit in a master worker in the likes of the many verses following.
    Isa 44:24 - Thus saith the Yahweh, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I Yahweh that maketh allthings; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;The first available word from the Hebrew where you have Master worker is -> artificer =
    1. a skilled mechanic in the armed forces.
    2. archaic
      a skilled craftsman or inventor
    Jesus was certainly NOT the inventor and the next word available is -> architect and we know Jesus was not that.

Find me one verse that says it was not God's only-begotten Son
    . - John 1:14.-- You cant!
    Goodness me Mr G, in the mind and plans of God, before the Gens creation, his first plan was for a Jesus to be, in the distant future and this is known as the Beginning of the creation of God Rev 3:14. and backed in the SAME context, firstborn of creation, in God's mind Col 1:15 as per the Hidden mystery IN God.

In Beginning was The Word.
    If there is "the" then CLEARLY there is Word = In beginning was Word (Aleph Tav), The Word and from Him-> (the Word) comes the W word which = the word of God.

The same, this an it, was in the beginning with God - The word -> First of these plans, the hidden mystery IN God, the future one to be, hence why he is known as the beginning of the creation of God Rev 3:14 and the firstborn of creation Col 1:15,.... as your creations as well as your logos BEGIN in you and this (the above) is known as Logos and Glory.

Now then, that is part of the plan = Logos mentioned in John 1:1 & 2, the other part of this plan, logos in 1 &2 is for Heavens and earth = John 1:3 - All things were made through him (God and His expressed Logos, plan); and without him(God, Yahweh Isa 44:24 ) was not any thing made that was made.

Psa 33:6 & 9 By the word of Yahweh (Spoken) were the heavens made and all the host of them by the breath (Spirit) of his mouth.
    For he spake, and it was; he commanded, and it stood fast.God said, God said, God said, God said, God said, God said, God said, God said,
    God said, God said, = resulted in the things mentioned in John 1;3.At John 1:4, it turns back to the Logos within God and is God, the likes of Eph 3:9 = Greek 1:1 ......and God was the Word (The very SAME God, "the God", first referenced in John.
    1 :4 - In Him (Yahweh) life was and that life was the light of men;
    Psa 119:105 - Thy word a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
    Hence Mr G, that light, the TRUE Light in John 1:9 was already in the world, the moment the world was created, with man in it.

So the life within Him, is referring to his Internal logos and Jesus was given this Logos and tells us, they are Spirit, which God is and they are also the words of Eternal life, the overall theme of the entire Book of John and the stage for setting this, is in the opener of John's first 13 verses, BEFORE for the first time, the SUDDEN appearance of Jesus at 1:14, Just As the Mal 3:1, SAID IT WOULD be.
    None of the above can be discredited by you, USING the Bible and that's a fact and TRUTH.
    Prov 8:23 ->
    STOP
    ignoring the repeated question I ask you on this Prov 8, when, WHAT verse in Prov 8 did wisdom, "she" in fact, suddenly turn into Jesus????????????????????
    Wisdom, God's, as with other things, Logos for example, Is personalized, as though it is an
    identity, and yet it is God.

Prov 3:19 - Yahweh by wisdom hath founded the earth; by understanding hath he established the heavens.
    Psa 104:24 - Yahweh, how manifold are thy works! ->in wisdom hast thou made them all: the earth is full of thy riches.
    Jer 51:15 - Hehath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heaven by his understanding.Jer 10:12 - He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion.
    Isa 45:18 -
    For thus saith Yahweh that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited:I Yahweh -->; and none else.And sure enough, Jesus not only knows this, but he confirms it and shows us How He found out the following BY reading the Scriptures, which YOU keep asking me to accept, but YOU refuse time and time again, to do likewise;
    Matt 19:4 - And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,

Now come on Mr G, do you seriously think Jesus would not say, He was there?
    I was the master worker and helped make them (DESPITE the Bible showing, NO ONE actually had a hands on role in making man OTHER than God. Yahweh).
    Are you suggesting Jesus was lying by omissions?
    ------------
    1 Cor 1:24 tells us "Christ is the power of God and the wisdom of God.''
    Goodness me, the UNTRUTHS, DISTORTIONS of passages IS ASTOUNDING;
    ........Christ
    of God -> power and of God wisdom.

Matt 28:18 - And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
    And this power all comes from, the Holy Spirit which is the Almighty God and Father = Impossible for Jesus to literally be this Power and is it impossibly for him to be God's wisdom.
    The power GIVEN to Jesus = John 3:34 - For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.

And -
    Acts 2:22 - Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did through him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:
    John 14:10 - Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

And the Wisdom Jesus had -> Luke 2:40 &52 - And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon him.
    And Jesus
    increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.

So there is the Spirit of Truth, the True context of what the verse you quoted, the doctored one means.

Gue 18:18, God would raised up the future one, which he did for many, many years, = the wisdom he had was instilled in him,
    OF God.

So nothing, once again Mr G, has stacked up with the Truth, that you have put up, and you have the check to question whether I accept the scriptures.
    Your Prov 8 reference, is NO MORE than that Horse s......tuff

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.