SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

Love / hate ?, page-108

1. 981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Cocky Keith, Mate my ave is $0.534 and I have over 350k of the little bards , I have been in them for years, VPE then SXY, my first VPE buy was at 025 , then was told to get into Senex by an over zealous broker at $1.18, and I been buying all the way down, my last buy was $20k @ 0235 thinking that was the bottom, oh Wasnt i wrong, but now I have no funds left, and all these shares at a 75% loss, which I need to sell monthly to live, as I'm not old enough for old age pension, have had 2 back operations and am basically a gimp, but told by this Government if I want a disability pension I must live in Australia, they don't care I have a wife and family o/s , so now I need $7000 for a spouse visa, plus airfare and find accommodation in Brisbane, and start again, going from earning $250k a year to begging the Government for $25k a year..ain't life fkn Grand. I wonder if ID would loan me some coin to get my ave down so I could hit profit faster, being the loyal shareholder that I am , maybe $100k at 10% p/a , geeze 100k at 014 would certainly get my ave down

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.