CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

love letter head

1. 38 Posts.
    lastest announcement
    on the letter head
    about compass

"compass seeks to build shareholder value??? through exploration, development and production from its potentional world class base, precious metals and uranium interest in AustrALIA'S nt".

This makes me angry, I know you have problems but what I have had to deal with over a two year period is inexcusible. I can account for mistakes but the mistakes we have hasd to deal with these blokes and not telling us is a throwing at book case. Just look at the web site it nearly makes you sick look at "strategy" ....

these blokes are a disgrace. I have not received a phone call yet. These blokes have stuffed this company big time with a lot my money and yours and as a long term shareholder with it.

With The lastest announcement the management skills of these blokes is nothing short of disgusting and they are picking up their pay with my money and of course yours!! and what do they have to show for it no forecite or been pro active, not defending this company by leading, no planning and pr, cost over runs, not disclosing informatiom to shareholders.

I hope these blokes read this post and wake up to them selves. Been a pesimist I do not think they will. Oly and Cuzo and the rest you are champions!

these blokes are a disgrace. just look at the share price! I know there has to be down turn but these fellars on big bucks! wall street mentality! and be showing the characteristics they are supossively paid for! have wanting.

I initially believed in the company but the people that been running well!!! They want Australians invest in something like this, well then it is a very sorry Australia.

my opinion only
    just disgraceful

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.