AEV 0.00% 0.5¢ avenira limited

love letter

1. 3,048 Posts.
    I got a love letter today, dated 3rd April

" Dear Saracen (not real name!)
    I am again writing to each of Minemakers Top 40 Shareholders and Optionholders.
    There has been quite a change in the composition of the lists this year due to:

The recent placement to institutions and sophisticated investors which has enabled the Company to be able to fund its planned studies.
    The market rerating of the company in consequence of the recognition of the potential value of our Wonarah Phosphate project; of the growing realisation of the value of our other mineral assets; and an appreciation of the fundamental wisdom of our original project strategy.

I was advised recently that so far this year, Minemakers has been the best performing stock on the ASX for 2008. So for the oldre shareholders, may I take the opportunity to congratulate you on the return on your investment and for the newer ones, I take the opportunity to assure you that the Board is very focussed on adding further value for all shareholders.

You are very welcome to call or email me to discuss your Company via the contacts shown below and for those of you trading under a company name and for whom I cannot address this letter personally, I would particularly be pleased to gain contact details.
    With warmest regards and thanks for your Support.

Andrew Drummond,
    Managing Director."

This is the same sort of letter he wrote last year when the share was at 25cents. This guy is diligent and focussed on the shareholders. I like it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $10.03K 2.006M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1156486 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 10091525 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.