AEV 0.00% 0.5¢ avenira limited

love letter, page-9

1. 220 Posts.
    yeah saracen the man is focused on his shareholders alright. Farmers have had a good trot lately and as soon as they start getting ahead some a...hol. gets it in his head to lift some of their earnings out of their pockets like right now. Artificisally created fertiliser shortage driving the price up to our farmers and u know as well as i do that the price will not drop right back to original levels. This MAK thing is all about people...farm people like my 84 yo mother who is still stuck on the family farm cos of taxation consideratiopns etc. everyone wants a piece of her ass mate. Can't sell it can't keep it. Now that farming is paying for itself theese corporate bandits and people like yourselves are presiding over driving them back into the dust where they have been for years. So your son or daughter can get the latest ringtones for thier mobile phones. We have people suiciding out here in the country cos they can't feed their cows or keep their families properly and now you want to assist in sending them back there. FErtiliser shortage wot fools you are.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $10.03K 2.006M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1156486 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 10091525 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.