IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

powwwwAs previously mentioned, don't expect any startling news...

1. 8,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    powwww

As previously mentioned, don't expect any startling news anytime soon, apart from hopefully some good drill results, which the market seems to ignore these days anyhow.

The scoping study is the key ticket item, due in March...hopefully with a stable or rising POG the outcome will encourage buying. Then we enter full feasibility (as long as the results are good enough) and by October we should have those results and finally a commitment to development.

I'll be having a chat with Cairns soon hopefully so should get some good insight as to where they are at.

Tubs, can't see why it can't get to 30c as long as hurdles are jumped. Despite the almost 100% increase in 2005 (more than 100% since august), I think the stock was probably an underperformer based on where its at and what its achieved. There is absolutely NO value attributed to exploration potential in the area...and then there's Borthanna which should be worth at least 2-3c simply because they have it ($2-$3 if there's anything actually there)

Cdchi1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.