AXM 0.00% 1.1¢ apex minerals nl

Got to hand it to the management.After keeping the gold...

1. 356 Posts.
    Got to hand it to the management.
    After keeping the gold production a big secret in a rising gold market they annonce a TH on the day when almost all gold companies have made nice gains with gold over $A1300 oz.

Yesterday we finished with a large red candle and a 10% drop in price.

It almost seems like someone knew about the cap raising because the price action over the past week really puzzled me. There were large sell orders strategically placed at 40c to make sure we didnt go above it yesterday soon after open.
    In a cap raising the lower the price on the day prior to the halt the less they have to pay per share.
    The only good observation is that there was no informed selling (low volume) so they kept it fairly quiet

Just curious to those who are expecting "good news"
    How can ANY cap raising be good news for us the shareholders.
    Its only good news for those getting cheap shares since further dilution will most likely be below the current price.

Which brings me back to a question I asked recently.
    How on earth can a producer who will supposedly sell $150 million in gold per year (for starters) with a margin of $700 profit be possibly trading in the 30 cent range

For a hopefull would be explorer maybe, for a emerging producer ..makes no sense unless some one knows more than us.

It may be a tough market but the fact remains that almost all the producers on my watch list have made nice gains this month .. except for us, down 25% from the recent high.

Cant wait to see what they'll come out with next

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.