AXM 0.00% 1.1¢ apex minerals nl

You do me a grave injustice davo as to scouring forums for...

1. 356 Posts.
    You do me a grave injustice davo as to scouring forums for information. In fact Iam usually on the cynical or pessimistic side which suggest I don't believe whats written most of the time

I spend alot of time (some of my friends say to much) reading COMPANY reports which in the end is all thats available with least lies and misrepresentations.

As to following a brokers advice .. give me a break, they are the last people I would listen to and usually have their own agendas.
    Just how well have people done in the past year listening to their brokers ????

In a runaway bull market they are all geniouses.

I research, cross my fingers, invest on available information and hope that companies will eventually deliver on their promises. When I am wrong there is no one else to blame.

Compared to you I am probably a trading newbie with erronous preconcieved ideas BUT having entered this caper in a Bear market it is perhaps comendable that I am still in business 18 months down the track.
    I have never known the good old days of Internet bubble euphoria and missed all the good years when everyone made a fortune.

I made it quite clear that I don't believe AXM are in any serious trouble or am I the least bit concerned about my investment. Like I said 95% of my gripeing has been on my own (perhaps erronous)notion that a little more information should have been forthcoming to our current progress.

AVO did a cap raising a few days ago and announced their success the next day.
    Lets hope AXM don't keep us waiting to long.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.